Saturday, November 20, 2010

BABY!



I love you because I was born for you and I’m willing to die for you.
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I SEE EVERYTHING I AM , my life, my heart, my soul in you.
I loved you till the sun got jealous, the moon cried, the oceans dried and the roses died because they are not the most beautiful being in the world but you are.
I loved you till I wished to go back in time to the day I was born and search for so I won’t waste any moment of my life without you or fly with the wind at night & stand by your window looking at your sleeping childish face.

Your love gave me the strength to fight the world for you.
When I’m not seeing you my blood is spilled in tears, my mind is suffering of the loss of the will to live and my heart is ripped apart.
The desert within my heart is planted by the seeds of your love, watered by your smile and taken care of by your shining eyes while I’m talking to you and envying the air playing with your hair wishing it would be my fingers while your head resting on my shoulder and smelling your perfume and looking at the moon in a rainy day.
This was my invitation for love to you and all those words are only the shell of my feelings and all the papers of the world won't be enough to describe my true feelings.
Please hold me in your arms until I melt of your love & feed my hunger for your love and be mine.

Yours forever

No comments:

Post a Comment